INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE STUDENTS:
Using your favorite dictionary, and based on the SCRIPT for LESSON 1 :
Click the correct answer (s) among the list of 4, please:
2. Where do you go if you want to travel by plane?
How do you excuse yourself in Spanish?
4. How does Chata say good afternoon in Spanish:
3. If you have a phone number you say:
6. At the airport, they will also want to see your:
5. At the airport, they will want to see your:
8. To board your plane, you go to:
7. If you are thirsty, you look for:
10. To buy your plane ticket, you want to use a:
9. Which is your favorite kind of seat in the plane:
Give yourself a pat on the back for each correct answer you gave!
Celebrate yourself by touching (your cat?, a flower?), smelling or tasting something nice (roasted almonds?!
Daily, study the script and your bilingual dictionary (paper or online) , to be ready with vocabulary apt for your next lesson, the PrestoBILINGUA! way!
Always clarify any doubts you may have, whether with your dictionary, or email your “burning” questions to email@example.com .