INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE STUDENTS:
Using your favorite dictionary, and based on the SCRIPT for LESSON 2 :
Click the correct answer (s) among the list of 4, please:
2. If you are very amazed you say the event is:
How do you ask someone “where s/he is going” in Spanish?
4. If you are going to the city of Coyacán, you look for:
3. When the plane reaches its destination, it:
6. Where do you go for quick transportation if you travel in the city:
5. Which is your favorite person in your family:
8. Where will J.J. stay in Mexico City:
7. Why is Chata going to Mexico City:
10. If you stay DownTown Mexico City, are you close to:
9. To go from Bellas Artes to Coyoacán, you:
Give yourself a pat on the back for each correct answer you gave!
Celebrate yourself by touching (your cat?, a flower?), smelling or tasting something nice (roasted almonds?!
Daily, study the script and your bilingual dictionary (paper or online) , to be ready with vocabulary apt for your next lesson, the PrestoBILINGUA! way!
Always clarify any doubts you may have, whether with your dictionary, or email your “burning” questions to email@example.com .