INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE STUDENTS:
Using your favorite dictionary, and based on the SCRIPT for LESSON 5
“Visitando a los Amigos” :
Click the correct answer (s) among the list of 4, please:
How does Chata answer the phone in Mexican Spanish?
2. How do you say “Today is Saturday” in Spanish?:
4. If from DownTown Mexico City, you are going to the city of Coyacán, you look for?:
3. How do you say 9:15 am?:
6. Where do you go for quick transportation if you travel in the city?:
5. How do you say “till soon” in Spanish?:
8. Where does Chata live in Mexico City?:
7. What did Chata’s Grandmother purchase in the town of Tlahuelompa?:
10. What is the climate like in Mexico City?:
9. To go from Bellas Artes to Coyoacán, you?:
Give yourself a pat on the back for each correct answer you gave!
Celebrate yourself by touching (your cat?, a flower?), smelling or tasting something nice (roasted almonds?!
Daily, study the script and your bilingual dictionary (paper or online) , to be ready with vocabulary apt for your next lesson, the PrestoBILINGUA! way!
Always clarify any doubts you may have, whether with your dictionary, or email your “burning” questions to email@example.com .